Want to learn how to facilitate powerful, inquiry-based global learning experiences that deepen your students’ understanding of the curriculum and the world around them?
Through our professional development workshops, learn how to:
- Regularly integrate global learning and critical thinking opportunities into your curriculum
- Engage all students in your class – allowing every student to safely express their point of view and be heard
- Foster thoughtful intercultural communicators and better understand how your students communicate, think, and interact in a global community
- Access, navigate, and analyze over 10,000 first-hand student perspectives (and growing) from across Canada and around the world to use for research projects, provocation for class discussions, statistical analysis and more
- Collaboratively create powerful critical thinking questions with your students
- Examine and rethink global citizenship
Upcoming P.D. Events
Check back in for upcoming P.D. events near you or online OR book your own P.D. session at your school below.
Book WorldVuze P.D. at Your School or Event
Choose from Full-day and Half-day PD workshop options or work with our team to design a custom PD workshop for your group. We also offer classroom consultations and will tailor our sessions based on the interests of your group, including by grade and subject area. For more information or to design and schedule your own workshop, please contact Julia Coburn at email@example.com.
Hear what past participants had to say!
“[The workshop offered an] excellent balance of presentation, theory, practical application and hands on thinking tasks to help make PD topics accessible and relevant to my practice”
“All of it was great! I liked the hands-on opportunities to use WorldVuze and analyze questions and responses. I also liked the balance of pedagogy and instructional strategies.”
“I left with a fresh perspective on critical thinking, especially how it can be applied to our very youngest students. It was wonderful to interact with so many people who are passionate about creating true global citizens!”