Tell us how you would shape the future of education…

les tablettistesThis February 17th 2016, TFO, a go-to resource for educational and cultural content in French in Ontario and internationally is holding its third annual Les Tablettistes conference at Glendon College in Toronto. Les Tablettistes is a bilingual forum for discussion and exchange of ideas that brings together leaders in education, media, and tech to explore the challenges and opportunities for the future in a digital world. This includes an opening address from Canada’s former Prime Minister from 2003 to 2006, the Right Honourable Paul Martin; Student Rights Ambassador for Student Voice, Erik Martin; and Catherine Cano, Executive Director News Programs and Special Events CBC/Radio-Canada.

This jam packed event investigates the cross-section of innovation and education. WorldVuze, in partnership with TFO’s Les Tablettistes and The Wonderment want to bring the student perspective to the table from students across Canada and around the world!

Share Your Perspectives on Education this January 2016
Student perspectives shared by you throughout the month of January 2016 on WorldVuze and The Wonderment will be featured at Les Tablettistes conference in posters and a special video that will be seen by all attendees. Here’s a chance for student voice to be front and centre in shaping the future of education.

How do you join the conversation?
K-12 Teachers, sign up for free at www.worldvuze.com
New to WorldVuze? Check out here how to get your class started on WorldVuze in 5 easy steps.

Les Tablettistes on WorldVuzeOnce your class has joined WorldVuze, your students can safely share their perspectives on these five special Les Tablettistes questions below. Type the question you want to answer or the “TFO” or “Les Tablettistes” question tag in the search bar for easy access to the Les Tablettistes questions. You can also login to WorldVuze, click on the question links below and be taken directly to the question you want!

All languages are welcome. We encourage you to answer the question in a language that you feel most comfortable writing in!

Les Tablettistes Asks…
1) What helps you learn best at school?
2) If you could design the school of the future, what would you include to make it better than today’s schools?
3) What are the most important skills you think you should be learning at school?
4) How different do you think school is now from when your parents or grandparents went to school?
5) How well do you think your education is preparing you for your future?